1. These Terms set out the basis on which you, the Startup, may use the Portal. No one else apart from the Portal and Startup has any rights under, or may enforce, these Terms.
2. A Startup will be registered on the Portal for the duration of [.]. During this period, the Startup agrees to reveal and disclose its relevant business related issues, ideas and plans to the Portal. A Startup will need to provide the following details to the Portal in order to complete the registration process.
3. A Startup shall agree to remain professional in it’s commitments to the Portal. It will be proactive about reaching out to the Investor for regular meetings or calls or any other method of correspondence and be available for the times mutually agreed to meet, attend calls or correspond through any medium agreed. If, due to unavoidable circumstances it is unable to communicate on the agreed time, date or place if required, I will inform the Investee in advance and will subsequently agree on a more suitable time and date.
4.A Startup shall agree to submit its logs on a timely basis to the Portal. It is understood that these logs are a way to record progress and experience with the Investment, and to help identify common business challenges. The Portal shall also monitor all transactions and data (including e-mail messages) for any purpose sent through the Portal.
5. The Portal will act as a platform and agrees to support the Startup to the best of its ability. At no time will it take decisions for the Startups, thus, any business decision taken by the Startup is solely its responsibility.
6. The Portal will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect information received through the Investor Portal and to ensure that the information is only disclosed to the Investor. However, there no absolute guarantee that the information provided to us by the Startup will not be intercepted by others and you assume that risk in accessing this website.
7. All information pertaining to the business, ideas and plans provided in the course of the interaction between the Portal and Startup shall remain confidential between them. This information will not be shared with third parties, except the Investor, to the extent it is required, with prior consent of the Startup. However, the Portal shall provide a link to other sites through this Portal. The Portal does not control any third-party site and makes no representations concerning the content of any such site and expressly disclaims any liability with respect thereto.
8. The Portal will not pass any personal data to a third party, without the express permission of the Startup except for the purpose of meeting regulatory requirements. The Portal will take appropriate measures to protect personal data. However, no data transmission carried out over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Whilst we aim to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information which you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
9. The Portal shall try to assume continuous service, but there may be times when the Portal is unavailable due to poor wen conditions, maintenance and development work, if security breaches or fraud is suspected, due to strike, industrial action, failure of power supplies, failure of equipment, (hardware and software) or events generally, beyond our reasonable control. Reasonable efforts will be put into informing the Startup if the Portable is unavailable.
10. The Portal may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Startup’s access to or use of the Site for any reason including without limitation if it reasonably believes that the Startup has breached or acted inconsistently with the Terms. Such a suspension or termination may be effective without prior notice and the Portal shall not be liable to the Startup or any third party for any suspension or termination of the access to the Portal. The interaction between the Startup and the Portal during the [.] period can be dissolved at any time if a dispute, conflict of interest or irreconcilable circumstances arise.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Pakistani Courts.
12. The contents of this Portal are protected by applicable copyright laws. No permission is granted to copy, distribute, publish, modify or (other than as permitted by the Portal) download any material herein or to post any text, graphics, video, audio or other material hereto.
13. From time to time, the Portal may amend, vary, modify or update these Terms. The Portal shall notify the Startup of any change no later than ten business days before such change takes effect.